Stately Custom Luxury Ranch Project
This gorgeous ranch home was custom designed and built in 2008. Nestled on a 1.13-acre lot in a highly-sought after Parkway School District neighborhood, we loved helping our clients make their dream home a reality.
Not only is the home beautiful, it is high-performing too. We incorporated many green and energy-efficient home construction features into the build so this forever home is more durable, comfortable, and healthier to live in that than conventionally built and preowned homes.
TOWN & COUNTRY, MO
4,500 SQUARE FEET
GEOTHERMAL HEATING & COOLING, HANDCRAFTED CABINETRY
Some of the sustainable luxury home features include:
- All brick and stone exterior
- Custom white oak interior trim and newel posts in the staircase
- Handmade custom kitchen cabinets in the gourmet kitchen with a matching built-in refrigerator and carved cook-top hood
- Tankless water heater
- Geothermal heating and cooling
- 2×6 wall construction with spray foam insulation
- Mature trees preserved on the lot during construction
- Primary bedroom suite features a dressing room, Jacuzzi tub, ceramic tile and handmade cabinetry
We worked very closely with our clients to make sure their new home was built to their specifications, using state of the industry home building technology.
Our clients said, "I would tell people they were crazy to build with anyone else… he (Kim) was great."