Hibbs Homes completed this high performance, custom-built home for clients in Frontenac, Missouri in the fall of 2011. This high-performance luxury home, has six bedrooms and seven bathrooms. Luxury home features include custom stone detailing, custom-designed fireplaces, stone and marble countertops throughout.
It is one of the first homes in the St Louis area built using the Owens Corning Energy Complete system for outstanding air sealing.
The Frontenac luxury home also features the following features:
- Sip and dip lao swimming pool surrounded by Evergrain decking
- Geothermal heating and cooling
- Owens Corning Energy Complete air sealing and upgraded insulation
- Energy Star windows, lights and appliances
- Low flow plumbing fixtures
- Job finished oak flooring with custom stain
- Custom, all-wood staircase
- A two-story great room surrounded with unique wall niches
- Custom cabinetry in the kitchens and baths
- Three direct vent fireplaces with custom surrounds
- Brick, stone, and James Hardie siding exterior
- Permeable paver drive, front walk and rear patio
- Natural Gas Powered Generator
- Humidiwall to add moisture to the air and increase comfort
With lots of lighting and the use of highly efficient materials and building practices, our clients have an outstanding high-performance home that is customized to suit their family and lifestyle.
Are you considering building a custom home in Frontenac, Town and Country, Des Peres or elsewhere in the St. Louis area? Contact St. Louis home contractor Hibbs Homes.