ENERGY-EFFICIENT CUSTOM HOME IN CHESTERFIELD, MO
This 3,800 square foot ranch home is located in the River Bend Estates subdivision. Sitting on 1.4 acre flat lot in Chesterfield, MO, this high-end custom home was designed with the whole family in mind. The spacious, open floor plan is accentuated by a large expanse of windows and vaulted ceilings.
3,800 SQUARE FEET
LIGHTED COFFERED CEILING, ZONED HVAC, ENERGYSTAR RATED, HEATED TILE FLOOR
Custom elements in this home's design and construction include:
- Separate bedroom wing for children, including a kids lounge
- Spacious primary suite with access to a private patio
- Lighted coffer ceilings
- Heated tile floor
- Gourmet kitchen with Wolf/Sub Zero appliances and extended center island
- Vaulted ceilings
- Rustic interior barn doors
- Flexible spaces/rooms
- Central vacuum
Built using the Hibbs Healthy Homes Standards for high-performance construction, this luxury home is measurably more comfortable, with cleaner indoor air quality and is lower maintenance than a conventionally built or preowned home.
This home exceeds RESNET energy efficiency standards and has received an independent HERS index number rating that certifies it is more efficient than conventionally-built new construction homes.
High-performance home building standards featured in this home include:
- Low-flow plumbing fixtures for water conservation
- EnergySTAR certified appliances to reduce electricity consumption
- EnergySTAR light fixtures
- Low-e windows
- Thorough HVAC ducts sealing
- Upgraded HVAC filter/humidifier
- Upgraded insulation to reduce energy/air leaks throughout