This custom built Craftsman style home is located in Wildwood, Missouri. The 1.5 story home features an open floor plan that is light and bright, with custom craftsman details throughout that give each room a sense of warmth.
At 2,600 square feet, the home was designed for family living with flexible space, play areas, and highly durable materials that would stand up to an active lifestyle with growing kids.
Our clients chose the 3+ acre property in the Oak Creek Estates area of Wildwood to build their new home in part due to its location in the Rockwood School District. The land also offered tranquility and privacy with gorgeous views of the Meramec River Valley.
Features of this Wildwood custom home include:
- 1.5 story floor plan with main floor primary bedroom suite
- Custom cabinetry in kitchen, mud room, and pantry
- Farmhouse sink with metal pedestal
- Floating shelves in the kitchen
- Mirage Foxwood Maple flooring throughout the main floor
- White Vermont Granite countertops
- Contrasting walnut countertop in kitchen island
- Astria Scorpio Direct-Vent gas fireplace
- Cultured marble in guest bath
HIGH PERFORMANCE HOME FEATURES
- Professional grade GE Monogram appliances (ENERGY STAR Certified)
- Evergrain composite decking in Weatherwood
- ENERGY STAR Certified Andersen Windows
CRAFTSMAN HOME Details
- Douglas fir timber accent at the entrance
- Clopay Gallery Collection garage door
- New Heritage Series Winslow 3-panel doors with shaker styling
- Oil Rubbed Bronze lanterns & light fixtures from the Hinkley Lighting Manhattan line
- Stonewood Cerris Tile in Master Bedroom