As a St. Louis custom home builder, a large part of our portfolio lies in Chesterfield, MO. We were thrilled to create this custom home with these energy efficient focused clients in an area with which we are so familiar. We built this home to RESNET standards and it sits on a beautiful 1 acre lot.
Design Build Features:
Other features you can find in this house are:
- Great room and hearth room off of the kitchen sharing a two-sided direct vent gas fireplace
- High-efficiency HVAC system
- Thorough caulk and seal package and upgraded insulation package.
- Energy STAR rated windows, light fixtures and appliances.
- Master bedroom on the first floor
- Large deck off of the back of the home
- RESNET certified
- Large windows that feed upstairs for natural lighting
- Glass shower with rain shower head
- Marble countertops in both the kitchen and bathrooms
This home perfectly balances style and energy efficiency based on the materials and techniques we used to construct the home and those our client chose for the interior. We are happy to say that this home was built to last for generations to come!
If you are interested in building a green home in your area, contact us to schedule a free consultation.