This custom home built in Chesterfield, MO was the second green-verified home built by Hibbs Homes. This roomy ranch was rated through the Energy STAR home certification program.
The energy efficient and green building techniques and materials not only reduce the homeowner's utility bills, but also create a much more comfortable living environment.
LUXURY HOME FEATURES
- Thorough caulk and seal package and blown in blanket insulation prevents gaps and air leaks
- Radiant roof sheathing to keep the attic cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter
- Double-sided fireplace visible from inside the vaulted great room and the outside covered patio
- Water-conserving plumbing fixtures to reduce water consumption
- EnergySTAR rated appliances
- Energy-Efficient windows
- Kitchen features unique stainless cook-top vent/exhaust, double ovens, microwave drawer, and a built-in wine refrigerator
- Primary bedrooms suite with glass block window, whirlpool tub, unique vessel sinks, rain shower head and body sprays held sprays
- Parkway School District
The architectural elements in this home were heavily influenced by Frank Lloyd Wright and resulted in a beautiful blend of contemporary and traditional building styles.