Utlra-Luxury Mediterranean Style Home in Town & Country, MO
This luxurious Mediterranean-style custom home was built by Hibbs Homes in Town and Country, MO.
The clients were looking for a home that would be truly unique in the St. Louis area. Our team partnered with Lauren Strutman Architects to help them realize their dream home vision.
The result was a 1.5 story floor plan that was packed with bespoke details.
TOWN AND COUNTRY, MO
6,500 SQUARE FEET
EXTERIOR STUCCO, TILE ROOFING, WROUGHT IRON ACCENTS, ENERGY EFFICIENT
CUSTOM FEATURES IN THIS HOME
- Wrought iron accents that are found on the exterior and interior of the home.
- Custom grand staircase
- Exterior stucco & tile roofing
- Multiple interior fireplaces with a double height fireplace in the great room.
- Large exterior deck with cast stone archways
- Custom crafted front door with wrought irons details
- Carriage style garage doors
CUSTOM KITCHEN DETAILS
- Venetian White marble in the kitchen
- Cultured marble in guest bath, laundry room
- Lower level bar with granite counters and backsplash
High-Performance Building Features
- Insulated Low-E Advanced Argon windows
- Air-sealed band boards
- FOAM and BIBS insulation
The luxury Mediterranean-inspired home spans 4,700 square feet of living space above grade with an additional 1,100 square feet in the finished basement.