Creve Coeur Luxury Home Project
CUSTOM-BUILT HIGH-PERFORMANCE HOME
This ranch home that we custom-built for our clients was done in a beautiful brick and stone ranch style home in Creve Coeur, Missouri. It incorporates many high performance home construction features that make it more durable and energy efficient than other new homes. The home is in the Parkway School District.
Some of the sustainable luxury home features include:
- All brick and stone exterior
- Custom white oak interior trim and newel posts in the staircase
- Handmade custom kitchen cabinets in the gourmet kitchen with a matching built-in refrigerator and carved cook-top hood
- Tankless water heater
- Geothermal heating and cooling
- 2×6 construction with lycene spray foam insulation
- Mature trees preserved on the lot during construction
- Master suite features a dressing room, Jacuzzi tub, ceramic tile and handmade cabinetry
We worked very closely with our clients to make sure their new home was built to their specifications, using state of the industry building technology. The homeowners said, "I would tell people they were crazy to build with anyone else… he (Kim) was great."